Tuesday, March 12, 2013

{PIN}spirational Challenge Day! - #48

It's a festive day today at {PIN}spirational Challenges!  Sunday is St. Patrick's Day so today is our lucky day to be able to participate in another great challenge! 

This week the {PIN}spiration keeps with the theme of the holiday:

 
 
I would love to have this hanging on my door!  What a great inspiration photo!!  And not only did we have a fabulous photo for inspiration, but two great companies as sponsors:
 
 
and
 
 
 
The image I chose to play with is "Lilly" from Crafty Sentiments Designs.  She's so cute!  I colored her dress green (keeping with the theme color) and then for the flowers on her dress I used Lime Green Stickles. 
 
 
 
Don't forget to post the inspiration photo on your blog along with your creation.  Good luck!!  And I'll see you over at {PIN}spirational Challenges!
 
 


14 comments:

Tammy said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the pink with the green!

Becky said...

AWWW, she is so cute, wonderful colors.

Craft Paper said...

Aaawwwh, she is too cute. Those are my favorite colors too!

jan farnworth said...

love the buttons perfect touch.

ddazzled71 said...

I would love those shamrocks hanging at my place also. Your inspired card is so cute and pretty at the same time with the pink and green together and I love your use of the four buttons! xx

Unknown said...

Isn't she just a cutie! Love the inspiration for her too!

Jenn

Patty Gorka said...

Oh, this is really cute! I like the spring colors and your green buttons!

Emkay said...

She's such a little cutie. Sweet card!

Marina said...

Hi Zella
I love the pink and green combo.
Marina

Karen said...

Zella, Lilly is so adorable in her green dress and the pink bling. A lovely card for St. Patrick's Day

Melina said...

Awww, that is so sweet :)

Unknown said...

I`m loving your card Zella, really cute xxxx

MiamiKel said...

What a fabby card!! How did I miss that you are on the PIN Dt? Fun stuff!! She is a cutie - great coloring!!

dawnmercedes said...

I had such fun making st. patty's cards this year!