Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Twist of Faith - Challenge #35 - Trees

How many tree stamps are in your collection?  Have you used them lately?  It's time to get them out and use them  this week!  This week at Twist of Faith Card Challenges we are using trees in our creations.  Create a card or project using a tree...or even a whole forest...and don't forget to include a scripture, uplifting verse or positive words/quote in order to be considered for the drawing.  And what a great prize is available this week!  Our sponsor is Eureka Stamps and the winner will receive their choice of 5 digital images!  WOW! 

For my card I used "I Am The Vine".  I love this verse - what a great promise!  I embossed the base of the card with a bark type embossing folder.  I had a tree stamp from a kit that I ordered a while back so I stamped it over the verse using a tan ink.  I finished the card off with buttons - and I wanted the whole nature feel so I used buttons that a dear friend had sent me - they are made out of coconut shells!  I had never seen anything like them!!  They are so cool!  (Thanks Sassy!!!).

 
So now it's your turn.  Get those tree stamps inked and post your creation.  I can't wait to see what you've created!!  And don't forget about our generous sponsor who is giving 5 digital stamps to the random winner!!! 

Eureka



11 comments:

Tammy said...

Great card with wonderful words of encouragement!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous design with this wonderful scripture, Zella!! I love the wood grain background and coconut buttons!!

Emkay said...

Those coconut buttons look great. Pretty card!

Becky said...

What a lovely card, and love those buttons.

Melina said...

Oh I love the rustic look of your card! :)

Karen said...

Great card for you challenge Zella. Love the coconut buttons. They are so unique.

Judy said...

Very pretty card sweetie. The design is just lovely.

xo

Sassy said...

I love those coconut buttons with this design. Fantastic card, Zella.

Craft Paper said...

Cool coconut buttons and I like the bark embossing folder.

ddazzled71 said...

I totally agree loving those buttons and the embossed background. Perfect choice of folder for your quote. xx

dawnmercedes said...

I so love the long sentiments!! The vertical ones, I mean!