Tuesday, May 28, 2013

{PIN}spirational #59

It's Tuesday and what does that mean?  Time to get inspired by another great picture at {PIN}spirational Challenges!  So what do you think about this:
 
 
Isn't he cute???!!!  I love that little guy!  I've always been a big fan of stuffed animals.  However as a kid - I was a bit sad about them.  See, I thought they all had feelings and when I would be in the store and see them all...and they were all left in the store...I thought they were all sad because no one was taking them home.  Silly huh?  Yeah, I know it is.  But as a kid, I would almost be in tears walking through the store seeing all their faces.  I'm such a sap.  So gee, now I don't feel that way about stuffed animals...but maybe that is why there are 8 cats who show up on our porch every morning to be fed...because I'm such sap and feel bad that they don't have homes.
 
So this week we have two great sponsors again:
 
 
....and....
 
 
I was able to work with an image from Milk Coffee Stamps.  Since the image I chose wasn't an animal, I decided to use the colors as my inspiration as well as the stripes and polka dots.  I had a double sided sheet of paper that had stripes on one side and dots on the other - it was perfect!  I kept with the black/white/grey color scheme and this is what I created:
 
 
Now it's your turn!  How are you inspired by the image?  The stuffed animal?  The colors?  The patterns?  Or maybe even the white steer head on the wall?  I can't wait to see how you're inspired!  Good luck!!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time....be a blessing today!!!!!
 
 


8 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

This little soccer guy looks great with your black and white stripes and polka dots! Such a fun design, Zella!

Becky said...

What a cute image and love the design paper you used.

Tammy said...

Really cute Zella! Love the polkadot and stripes background!

Karen said...

Your little soccer player is so cute Zella. You did an awesome card using the inspiration picture. Love the grey and white polka dots and stripes.

Deanne Saunders said...

Zella!
How cute is that! I love it!!!!

Marina said...

Your pattern and colour choice are absolutely perfect for the Pinspirational photo. Great card. Marina

Unknown said...

I love this image Zella, a fab card with great backing paper xxxx

dawnmercedes said...

what a fun set of papers!