Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Twist of Faith: Challenge #40 - Templates & Die Cuts


This week at Twist of Faith Card Challenges our theme is Templates and Die Cuts.  We all have them - whether you are someone who owns a machine that will cut or you have a manual machine (love my Cuttlebug!) or have templates you cut out by hand or even have purchased die cuts - we love to use them.  They add so much to our projects.  Of course the "Twist of Faith" is that your creation should also include a scripture, quote, or uplifting sentiment. 
 
Our sponsor this week is:
 
The random prize winner will receive their choice of 4 images from the SADK collection available at Whimsy Stamps ... and I will warn you now - it will be difficult selecting just 4!
 
I was able to work with "Inspirational Cross 3".  As soon as I saw the image, I knew I had to use it!  While the image did come with a bonus verse....Kathryne offers freebies weekly of scriptures and I used one of her freebies.  My die cut is a Spellbinders label for the verse.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers.  And I just had to add a bit of bling. 
 
 
Why not dust off those die cuts and templates and join us this week!  I look forward to seeing you!!!!
 
And since this card does have that wonderful Bible verse on it - I'm submitting it for Word Art Wednesday
 

3 comments:

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

This is a very lovely card with Inspirational Cross, Zella.
The colours are beautiful. Thank you for mentioning the freebies - it's great to spread the Word! I'm delighted to see you've used one of them. It's lovely to sponsor for you. Beautiful work! xx Kathy

Jenée said...

This is a beautiful image, and you've made a lovely card with it. I really like everything you've done with this lovely card. What a joy it would be to receive it.

Karen Letchworth said...

This card is just SO beautiful, Zella, and you are SO SWEET to share your wonderful creations by playing along in our challenges. You continue to bless and encourage me with each piece of art you make, and I'm SO very grateful to have you as part of our family. Thanks for blessing us with your sweet creations, and have a blessed week in the Lord!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday