Tuesday, July 9, 2013

{PIN}spirational #65 Challenge

Tuesday is {PIN}spirational Challenge day!!  I love being part of this group - the pictures that Deanne choses for inspiration are amazing!!!  What do you think about this weeks inspiration:

 
 
Isn't that pretty?  I love the purples!!!  And we have some amazing sponsors this week:
 
 
...and...
 
 
 
I was able to work with an image from Bugaboo StampsI cut out the image using Spellbinders Dies and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.  The papers, ribbon, and little purple bling heart were from my stash.
 

 

I hope to see what inspires you about the picture!  Thanks for stopping by and have a very blessed day!!!

9 comments:

Deanne Saunders said...

Zella, your card is adorable!!!

Melina said...

very cute, love how you did the ribbon :)

Tammy said...

Super sweet and great use of the ribbon!

Becky said...

This is so cute!

Lynn McAuley said...

Super cute layout for this precious fairy! Love the ribboned corners!

Emkay said...

That sweet fairy looks extra cute with all that purple!

Marina said...

I love the design you've used - it gives it a really different look. Great use of ribbon and the gem. Marina

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful design Zella, love the CAS style! Cute image and love the purple shades!
hugs
Glenda

dawnmercedes said...

I like how the circle is placed...great ribbon job too!