Monday, October 21, 2013

Eureka Stamps #62 - Halloween Colors

I'm not one to celebrate Halloween.  But the colors - now that I can work with!  The challenge this week at Eureka Stamps is Halloween Colors.  Of course everyone always first thinks orange and black - which of course I did too.  But Halloween colors can be anything really - think about it all the costumes and the colors outside - just about anything works.

For my card I used a digi called Pumpkin Racoon.  I fell in love with that little guy as soon as I saw him!  He's so cute!!!!  I colored the image with Spetrum Noir makers an then used some paper I had laying around and a few wood leaves that I received from a friend.  Here's the end result:



Now it's time for you to get those create juices flowing and join us this week at Eureka Stamps.  Remember - you can't win if you don't play with us!  

Thank you so much for stopping by today.  God bless you!!!

2 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

So agree - love the rich colours Zella! Julie http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com.au

Unknown said...

SO adorable ~ one of my favorite Eureka stamps!!