Friday, November 1, 2013

Card Crafter's Circle - Cute Cards

Shocking!  I was asked to be a Guest Designer for Card Crafter's Circle this week!  The theme is "Cute Cards" and their sponsor is Michelle Perkett Studios.  Michelle has such great images so of course I was thrilled to join in the fun.  I used "Birthday Flower Cupcake" for the image.  I had to have another Birthday card soon so it was the perfect choice for me. 


Come on over to Card Crafter's Circle and join me this week with a cute card.  Hope to see you there!!!  Thank you to Card Crafters Circle for giving me the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for the week!  God bless you and you family today!!!
 

2 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Zella
A very pretty creation love the bling too .

SarahGeorge said...

Very sweet looking card Zella. i like the flowers most:).