Monday, November 25, 2013

Eureka #67 - Santa is on His Way (Christmas Theme)

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet?  Are you one of those who waits until Christmas Eve at 5:30pm and you're running through the stores trying to find all the gifts you need to get?  Or did you have yours all purchased and wrapped by the end of July?  Honestly, I've done both before!  This year I'm in pretty good shape...only a few more to get and then I'll be done and can kick back and enjoy the Christmas season without stress.

Eureka Stamps is gearing up for Christmas this week.  Our theme is "Santa is on His Way (Christmas theme)".  Oh now come on...even if you have all your cards done already, you know you'll need an extra few because someone you cut off your list several years ago will send you a card and you'll be scrambling to find one to send back!  This way you can not only participate in our challenge, but you'll have that extra card on hand.  (Don't forget to have an extra stamp too!).

For my card I used digi22303 Elf of Ornament and digi403(408-415) Merry Christmas.  Don't forget that at Eureka Stamps you can purchase the images in digi form and also rubber form!  I cut the image using a Spellbinders die and had to add some pop dots since I also wanted to break up the blue by adding some corrugated white paper for dimension.


Come on over and join us this week at Eureka....I look forward to seeing your Christmas Creations.  Have a fantastic week and a very Happy Thanksgiving to my USA friends.  Thank you for stopping by today.  God bless you!!

2 comments:

Papercrafting Princess said...

No way, I haven't thought about shopping. My family knows their gift will be crafty! lol It's too much drama in the stores. If I had a list I would sure call Santa.

Unknown said...

This is SO adorable ~ what a sweet little elf.