Friday, December 6, 2013

Card Crafter's Circle challenge #104 - Celebrations

It's the season to celebrate!  Celebrate family, friends, Christmas, the birth of our Savior.  I just love this time of year (although here in Ohio I could deal with different weather - it's snowing right now).  Ah, but along with the weather of snow comes snowmen!  So this week for the Card Crafter's Challenge of "Celebrations" I decided to embrace the snow and use "Snowman Wreath" from The Doodle Garden for my card.  I wish I would have added some glitter to the snowman to make him glisten, but then don't we always wish we had added one more thing.  LOL!  But overall I'm pleased with how the card turned out. 

 
Come on over to Card Crafter's Circle and play along this week. You can celebrate anything - a Birthday, Anniversary, Christmas, or just life itself.  Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!!!!  And Merry Christmas!!!!

4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

What perfect ribbon for this cute card! Love the color blue here.

Jennifer said...

Wonderful snowman Zella! I love the way you've off set the die cuts and the embossing is perfect!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi there Zella
What a fun image . Love the embossed layer and the Christmas ribbon .
hugs Shirley-anne

Sara S. said...

Love it! I adore the blue with the white. There's such a "frosty" feel to those colors.