Sunday, January 12, 2014

Here Kitty-Kitty-Kitty!

I didn't have much time in the craft room today since it's Sunday.  Sundays for me are spent the same way week after week.... Church in the AM, come home and eat dinner, usually a nap in the afternoon, and then church in the evening.  I LOVE SUNDAYS!  It certainly is a day of rest for our household.

My card today is a kitty theme.  I love cats...I have two of them.  Our Fur-Babies truly think they are people and we were put on this earth to serve them.  Even as I'm typing this post - one is on one couch and the other one is on the other couch...both lounging as they usually do. 

From the Heart Stamps has a monthly challenge and everyone is a winner.  How great is that!?  This month they are offering a freebie - which is the little kitty I used for this card.  The neat thing is that if you participate using their monthly stamp, they will send you the stamp for next month free.  I'm all about freebies!  LOL!  I kept the kitty white and just colored the heart red and put some pink on her (yes, I've decided the kitty is a "her" - LOL!) nose and ears.  The papers I received in two different swaps.

Thanks for stopping by today!!!  Of course I'm submitting this card for From The Heart Stamps Monthly Challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by today!!  God bless you on this beautiful Sunday!!!!

7 comments:

Krista Quick said...

Aw! What a sweet fur ball valentine! :)

Papercrafting Princess said...

Too cute!

Carol W said...

What a darling card Zella...so cute...

Michelle said...

What a cute card! I have 3 fur babies of my own :) Thanks for joining us for our monthly challenge at From The Heart Stamps.

Imke said...

Very pretty and sweet card. I like the kitty in white and the lovely pink DP !

Thanks for joining our SOTM Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !

:: BlueInks :: said...

This card is so cute! The papers you paired with the image are just puuuurrrfect! I am going to try to get by there to do the challenge.

BTW, our kitty is, Mia. She is almost three and full of energy! If you get a chance, go to my blog and at the end of the sidebar on the right there is a search box. Type in Mia and you can see a few pics of her. We are pretty smitten with that girl!

Michelle Pearson said...

such a happy card! :) Thanks for playing the From The Heart Stamps Challenge! :)