Friday, January 24, 2014

Pattie's Creations Design Challenge - For a Little Girl

I confess:  I'm not on the Design Team schedule this week at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.  But when I saw the theme - FOR A LITTLE GIRL....how could I pass this up when I have four granddaughters?  So I asked if I could participate with Team Pattiboop, and the answer was YES!!!  YEAH!!!! 

Don't think you can't participate if you don't have a little girl in your life....because even as adult women, we all have that inner little girl who still loves "girlie" things so you could make a card even for your adult family member or friend too.

I used "Bear Love With Balloons" for my card.   The flower paper is from PaperTrey Ink.  The other papers are some scraps I had from other projects.  I love using scraps!  I can't remember exactly where the ribbon is from...so I won't risk giving the wrong information.  Here's the final product:


Come on over and join us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by today!  God bless you and, if you're from my neck of the woods - try to stay warm!


16 comments:

Kristie said...

What an adorable card! The bear is so cute and perfect for a little girl.

Becky said...

This is so adorable!

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute. Great paper and ribbon choice too.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Zella - this is perfect for a granddaughter, especially since it's PINK!!
Thanks for joining in with the new DT, I love seeing what you create!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Pattie G said...

Zella,

This way too cute! Thank you for joining us this week too. I love how you colored my "Bear With Balloons" image.

Hugs
Pattie ♥

Grannymama said...

Awesome card, great job.

Carolyn
Team A, DT PCDC

Marcy said...

Super cute card! I love the bear and the pinks which are my favorite! :)

Papercrafting Princess said...

It sure is cute for a little girl!

Karen said...

Super sweet card Zella. Someone will be delighted to receive it.

paige said...

What a sweet card! Love all the pink!

Unknown said...

What a cute card zella go you for joining in with both teams
Katie your patties teamie x

Unknown said...

This is soooooo sweet

MiamiKel said...

How sweet, Zella! This is so charming!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Cute and more cuteness,beautiful design and amazing coloring. Lovely card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

nwilliams6 said...

I totally agree with your comment about the little girl inside us all. How fun you decided to do the challenge anyway Zella. Your card is soooo cute. Love the image and the fun colors. Darling! Hugz

Jackiekg said...

Very cute Zella, love your bear and coloring!