Saturday, February 8, 2014

Kitty Bee Spotlight - "For You Valentine Bun"

Being part of the Kitty Bee Designs DT is such a blessings.  The ladies are amazing and gee, Kitty Bee Design images are just so adorable!!!  There are certain days that spotlights one of the DT members and it just so happens that the second Saturday of each month is ME! 

For my DT Spotlight card I used an image called For You Valentine Bun.  It's just the perfect image I think - not only for this time of year (Valentine's Day), but also because it can be used for a child's card, a Birthday card, Thinking of You, and even one of my favorite type of cards to make - Baby cards!  As I have mentioned before I do make cards for the Community Pregnancy Center here in town.  If you're a cardmaker and happen to have any extras - they would love to have them.  (I know, I know - a shameless plug - LOL!).


Thanks for stopping by today!  And while your jumping around online - why not check out all the fabulous images at Kitty Bee Designs!  God bless you!!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

OH, sooo cute!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is so sweet! Love the Kitty Bee designs!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Really cute! The pop of black makes the card really stand out.