Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sparkle!

Crafter's Cafe is adding glitter this week!  What girl doesn't like to sparkle?  LOL!!  I'm not a real fan of glitter when it's lose, but I sure do love Stickles so that is what I used to add some sparkle to my image from Rick St. James.  I glittered the balloon and also the edges.  And now this card is on it's way to a young girl who has some physical challenges.  Why not get out that glitter or Stickles and come on over to Crafter's Cafe this week....cause I need ideas on how to use more sparkle in my life. 
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!!!!

10 comments:

Becky said...

What an adorable card. I just love this cute image.

Anne Temple said...

This is such a cute card and image. Love the glittery border. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge where the theme is alway anything goes using loose glitter, embossing powder, and/or flock. Hope to see more of your projects in the future.

Winnie said...

She is adorable! Love how you used the stickles along the side and the balloon!

Melanie Smith said...

Sweet Card, I love that little doggie! Thank you for participating with us over at "Through the Craft Room Door"! Hope to see you again soon. Melanie (DT)

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love all of the sparkle you put on this card- the scalloped border looks so pretty with all that Glitz! Darling image : )

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a pretty and sparkly card!

Marcy said...

Cute card! Your image is so fun and love all the sparkle! :)

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Jolie !
Merci pour ta participation au creative card crew challenge
Bises

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Oh...it's lovely! Sweet image and great color combination. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew.
Big hug
Yvonne

Unknown said...

Super card. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Card Crew with our girly challenge hugs Tania xx (DT).