Friday, October 10, 2014

Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday - Die Cuts and/or Punches

It's Aloha Friday over at Kitty Bee Designs!  This round the challenge theme is Die Cuts and/or Punches.  Our sponsor for this round is:


Imagine That Digi Stamp has such cute sets.....it's hard to chose just one!  For my card I used a set called "Lady Bug Daisy Planter".  I don't have a color printer but I printed the "color" image in black and white and then colored it...not sure if I like how it turned out - but I do like the idea and may have to experiment more with that.  But as usual, I was in a time crunch and didn't have time to redo the coloring....one of these days I'll get organized and have more time to play.  LOL!!!


The flower punches are actually pieces that were sent to me in a swap or RAK.  Love getting goodies to play with! 

Come on over and join us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Aloha Friday Die Cut/Punches Challenge.  I love to see all the different creations....it always inspires me. 

A little something to inspire you:






Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

What an adorable card! I love these cute boots.

Cely said...

love it, teamie!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a cute card! Love the boots!