Saturday, October 11, 2014

Kitty Costumes!

It's the second Saturday in October and that means that it's time for my Design Team spotlight at Kitty Bee Designs

There are such cute images for Halloween and when I saw these little kitty salt and pepper shakers - I just had to use them!!!!  They are colored with Spectrum Noir markers and everything else (stock, papers, ribbon, and buttons) is from my stash.  I must admit that I'm really enjoying not buying anything new and using what I have on hand.  Honestly it doesn't even look like I put a dent in my stash yet...but at least it is getting used.  YAY! 


Come on over to Kitty Bee Designs and join us for our Aloha Friday challenges.  And of course - check out the ETSY shop too!

A little something for your encouragement today:






Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!!!!

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha, that's so cute! Love this image! Good for you for using your stash! I'm doing the same thing - out of necessity! I'm no longer able to work so I can't afford new goodies. Like you, I have so much that I don't need anything new anyway!

Hugs,
Kitty

Becky said...

This is so cute!