Monday, November 17, 2014

Autumn thoughts

I love Fall...it's my favorite time of year.  But today there is 3-4 inches of snow on the ground - so it's Nov.17th and I'm already done with Winter!  LOL!!  So I'm thinking back to last week when the leaves were still falling and the weather was "sweater weather". 

My card today is from a Deedee's Digis set called "Stitchy Fall".  I love the country feel to this set!  Of course the images come color or not colored...and since I don't have a colored printer I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color the image.  Add some twine and I think it's the perfect Fall card:


Thanks for stopping by today.  God bless you!!!

2 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Love this one and you did a great coloring job. Love the bright, festive background paper. The heart is a fantastic touch. Enjoy the week ahead.

Becky said...

I just love your pumpkin! This is adorable.